What's new

Hi all!

martinproll

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello

I am a new user. In the process of showing off some pics to the forum. I am pretty much a novice photographer. I am self-taught up to now and using a Nikon D60.

In the meantime, check out some of my pics on my Wordpress blog.

http://www.martinproll.wordpress.com

Happy photographing everyone!

Martin Proll
Houston, TX
 
Last edited by a moderator:
on the first page--most of them are just to bright---not exactly overexposed. just bright.

You have a good eye for photography--next time you ask for people to look at your pictures tho tho...take some examples and put them right onto the forum--youll get more resposnes and more detailed critique.
 
Thanks Samanax. I appreciate the Composition Tips link. I've added it to my favourites. I'll refer to these a lot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom