Hi, am new on board, intro-ing my photos here!

Dpez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All !!!
Am new on board here! And closely new to photography as well. wud love to learn a byte abt this gr8 art of graphing things around. wish to be befriended by nice n lively TPF people! Following are 4 photos of mine, recently taken, to serve as my intro purposes. Wud luv comments on them!!! hope to c ya around!!!;)

1-Parking.jpg

4-Park-67.jpg

3-Backyard.jpg

hello, Dpez! I'm new here too but I really like it.

Your second shot is my favorite, I like the composition. In the third, I wish I could see the person a little better.

Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your pictures to the general gallery since it seemed a more fitting place for your intro photos. :D

Christie...thank you. yah, actually the second one is my fav too...where can I get to c ur pics...actually since new, am digging arnd in here...ne link?

@Hobbes...Thank you.

Dpez... India? Just wondering... I was in Madras a little while ago and the streets(#2) look familiar. Haven't seen any roads like that around anywhere else. Anyway Welcome to TPF and I like all of the photos, Stick with it and keep posting.

Hey Ron...thanx...yah, it's India...:)

Thank you. am just a beginner. hope to c you around!

Hey there, Krestan...
hv uploaded a few pics in this General Gallery (Wee Hour, Have some coffee) and another one in Landscape Gallery ( Sunset - is the color good enough)...c&c welcome...
thank you
Dpez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back