Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!

AmCam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all

I have had my Nikon D40 for a few years now and still don't know about apertures and wot not and have just been using it as a point and shoot and just keeping it in Auto mode. Well, the time has come where I have seen things on YouTube and think "I would love to have a go at that".

I quite fancy using a DSLR for doing some filming and have seen some wonderful things like miniature filming or tilt shift to give it's proper name, but until then, lets learn the basics.

As I said, I have the Nikon D40 which will do for now, but will have to upgrade my shooter at a later date if I want video. I have been looking at the Nikon 5200 and the 3200, but I will ask about these in the relevant forums.

Regards

Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy!

Hi all

I have had my Nikon D40 for a few years now and still don't know about apertures and wot not and have just been using it as a point and shoot and just keeping it in Auto mode. Well, the time has come where I have seen things on YouTube and think "I would love to have a go at that".

I quite fancy using a DSLR for doing some filming and have seen some wonderful things like miniature filming or tilt shift to give it's proper name, but until then, lets learn the basics.

As I said, I have the Nikon D40 which will do for now, but will have to upgrade my shooter at a later date if I want video. I have been looking at the Nikon 5200 and the 3200, but I will ask about these in the relevant forums.

Regards

Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy. I use a D5200 myself, so any questions I can answer for you, feel free to ask. I love mine.

Well, that's just one H-E- Double hockey sticks of an introduction thread title! Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back