I like it - nice coneflower (that's what it looks like). The only nit that I have is the OOF one in the background is a bit distracting. You could get rid of this by holding a piece of black construction paper or similar coloured board behind the flower during your exposure. You could also think about including the whole flower, petals and all in another image.
Nice Coneflower! Did you diffuse your flash? The highlights on the petals are a little strong! Lost some detail there! Nice shot other than that... I like Coneflowers!
yes i diffused the flash with a layer of tp..took this with my old Olympus C8080..i noticed the blown hilights, on the print i made and matt boarded and framed they are fine..you have to really shrink things down to post.
A step to the left would put the in focus flower closer to the right of the frame and the OOF flower closer to the middle. This would have provided the balance you were going for.