Hi Everyone !

munchkinn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Newbie here :hippie:
So my dad finally got around to buying himself a Canon EOS 1000D, and I'm allowed to take photos with it as well. I've been interested in photography for a little while, but never joined a forum since there just aren't really any worthy photos that I can take with a Canon IXUS. But anyways, I do love the new camera and have been experimenting like crazy! Here is a link to my flickr account, so hopefully I'll see some of you guys on there.

Here are some of my favorites so far;
i.
3091897005_2509a2514d.jpg

ii. (I'm aware of the noise. It makes me kinda sad, but I still like this photo. [: )
3102875934_b4f8cca5b3.jpg

iii.
3075015277_64202efb48.jpg

I'm currently working on trying to take photos with high shutter speeds using (settings M and Tv) to take photos of my hamster, but that only seems to work if there is a LOT of light; changing the ISO barely does anything, for some reason. Same with the exposure. :( Can anyone help me out?
Edit: Also, another problem with my camera is that it constantly tells me to reformat the memory card. Does anyone else have this problem? My short term solution is just to turn off the camera, take out the memory card and put it back in and turn it on again, but I don't want to have to do that forever :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back