Hi, everyone.

Mustlovedragons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to say hello, first. New to the site but having a blast so far...well, except for what I am guessing are technical issues? Is it normal to keep getting signed out when you didn't do it and have to sign back in? I even left it up and opened and still got signed out. The "thank" tab is also there only about 10% of the time so I can't thank people. Is there a limit on how many people you can thank and then the tab isn't shown or is it a glitch?

Last edited:
oh and I voted for you and no that is not normal you shouldnt be getting logged off or loosing buttons

Welcome to the forum.

You can only 'thank' 3 people a day, after that - the button won't be there anymore.

Do you have the 'remember me' (or whatever it says) box checked off?

Welcome to the forum.

You can only 'thank' 3 people a day, after that - the button won't be there anymore.

Do you have the 'remember me' (or whatever it says) box checked off?

Oh, that must be it. I probably tried more than 3x. Yes, the remember me is on. That's why I was so confused why it keeps signing me off. So far so good today, though. Thanks for the answer.

If you run anything like CCleaner, or delete the cookies - you'll probably have to log in again.

Maybe that's what happened...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back