Hi everyone!!!

Kamal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! My name is Kamal & I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love photography, love to see wonderful photographs and of ourse want to be a good photographer! Thats why I'm here! I just recently purchased my new camera. It's a canon rebel t2i. I'm very new to Dslr cameras so, I would love to learn and share anything releated to Dslr and pro level photography!! I hope I'll get some great heLp out here!! Thanks a lot everyone. Lets rock!!!

Welcome aboard. There are a lot of nice people here that are great teachers too. I got my first dslr last year and have learned a lot here. I saw a book recommended here several times. Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson. I got the 3rd edition from Amazon and have been really enjoying it. It even helped me understand my equipment better.

Have Fun, Mick

P.S. Congrats on your new camera.

Welcome aboard. There are a lot of nice people here that are great teachers too. I got my first dslr last year and have learned a lot here. I saw a book recommended here several times. Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson. I got the 3rd edition from Amazon and have been really enjoying it. It even helped me understand my equipment better.

Have Fun, Mick

P.S. Congrats on your new camera.

Thanks a Lot fOr the info Mick! I'll surely check it Out! Thanks again!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back