Hello everyone

Patrice29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am an amateur photographer living in France and more particularly in Brittany.
I am in love with nature and animal life, but not only that.
My main equipment is a "Nikon D7200" coupled with the "Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6 vr".
I'm here to share our passion and progress with your guidance.
So see you soon.
Patrice

Welcome and enjoy the forum. I own a few Nikon bodies, but my D7200 is still my favorite. Excellent image quality, small and light and very easy to use. I especially like it for street photography with the 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 kit lens and I also have a Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5, but I have used it with the Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6, which is a very good lens.

Bienvenue Patrice !

Very beautiful region you live in, have been there (Carnac) a couple of years ago :)

Hello there - looking forward to seeing your photos.

Thank you all for your messages and your appreciation. Watch out Domigos is coming to Europe.

Welcome to TPF! :) I'm happy to see you've discovered the Photo Galleries. I like your work. Keep posting and have fun!

I am an amateur photographer living in France and more particularly in Brittany.
My main equipment is a "Nikon D7200" coupled with the "Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6 vr".
So see you soon.
Patrice
Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to seeing your photos.

So see you soon.
Patrice
Hello and welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back