Hi from Calgary, Canada

lensofsolace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Glad to see you all! I am a beginner level street photographer wandering in Calgary. Street photography became a passion as it becomes challenging time to time. I’ll be sharing and discussing about street photography a lot with you guys. My camera is not that special. It’s a compact camera by Nikon (Nikon Coolpix B600) and I use my iPhone too.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your shots.

Hi lensofsolace.
It's been a long time since I lived in Calgary (2002) but I loved the easy access to all those wonderful national parks running along the Rockies and even happily suffered the drive East across the plains to reach Buffalo Jump or the Royal Tyrell Museum. The city was nice to wander around in (we lived in an apartment in Chinatown) and particularly during Stampede when the footpaths were busy with BBQ's and other activities. I'm sure you'll have some great shots to show us.

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF! I hope you check out the Photo Galleries, and share your work with us. :)

Keep posting, and have fun!

Glad to see you all! I am a beginner level street photographer wandering in Calgary. Street photography became a passion as it becomes challenging time to time. I’ll be sharing and discussing about street photography a lot with you guys. My camera is not that special. It’s a compact camera by Nikon (Nikon Coolpix B600) and I use my iPhone too.
I'm from Calgary, as well - and new to the forum as of yesterday. Small World! I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. Street photography is also my focus these days. My son's, as well. My wife's more "nature". My three other kids, "whatever"!

I'm from Calgary, as well - and new to the forum as of yesterday. Small World! I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. Street photography is also my focus these days. My son's, as well. My wife's more "nature". My three other kids, "whatever"!
Welcome to TPF. I look forward to seeing your photos. Enjoy.

Most reactions

Back