Hi from new jersey (sj)

hamburger.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I'm amber from south jersey I'm 24 and I am new to the site. I have never been a part of a photography forum however, I tried to read as much as I could. I am new to photography as well. I have a Nikon D40. It's like learning a new language, fun but frustrating. LOL. I have enclosed a link for my first thread. Feel free to check it out. :)
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...hoto-gallery/185434-newbie-random-photos.html

I'm new too.. How much was that 40d... I'm gona buy a camera very soon.. scared though.. lol. I think I commented on another post of yours.

I'm new too.. How much was that 40d... I'm gona buy a camera very soon.. scared though.. lol. I think I commented on another post of yours.
I have a D40 not a 40D. Correct me if I am wrong but I think canon has a 40D. My camera was 6 something after the additional lens. They no longer sell the nikon d40 but they have the d3000 which is their replacement of the D40 still in all I like nikon but canon i heard their cameras are awesome.

Hi,
Welcome to forum.
Ask Qs (no such thing as stupid Q), post pics for CC, participate in discussions, PM if don't want to be public.
Quick point on Nikon and Canon - both brands are excellent and offers excellent results.

Hi,
Welcome to forum.
Ask Qs (no such thing as stupid Q), post pics for CC, participate in discussions, PM if don't want to be public.
Quick point on Nikon and Canon - both brands are excellent and offers excellent results.
Thanks so much. :) Actually, I do have a question. Why when I go to view my profile it says I'm 45 from Germany? LOL it's really odd that I set my profile up and I have someone else. Do you know how I can fix that or who I can speak with about it? LOL.

You mean you aren't from Germany :) and not 45? :lmao:
I meant Qs photo related. I suck as navigating this site. Sorry :(

You mean you aren't from Germany :) and not 45? :lmao:
I meant Qs photo related. I suck as navigating this site. Sorry :(
Yeah, it's kinda confusing lol. Na I'm 24 from jersey hahaha

Most reactions

Back