HBSA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.active-exposure.co.za
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone

I am so glad I came across TPF... this is just the type of forum I have been looking for:thumbup:

I am from South Africa having lived on the east coast for most of my life. I now live in Johannesburg. I have always had a love for photography, but never really considered taking up photography as a career path. That changed when I left the IT industry to pursue a career in the property market. Running my own business made me strive to identify ways of setting myself apart from the competition. I taught myself how to do virtual tours of my listings and to take professional interior and exterior stills.

2 Years later, I have invested in DSLR equipment to pursue a full time career in architectural, industrial and interior photography. It is still early days for me and I have a lot to still learn but am enjoying every minute of it. I will still see where the market will take me.

As I explore the various "niches" in photography, I am already looking forward to one day learn how to take professional portrait photos, product photography and event photography.

I look forwarding to getting to know the regulars here and am sure I will learn a lot from you all!

Welcome, and I second digital flower's desire to see pictures of South Africa!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back