Hi! I am new here. :)

Ram22693

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i did a quick search on google for top photography forums and guess what? Thephtoforum was no. 1. :D

here is my flickr account: Flickr: Ramkumar Ramachandran's Photostream

Please do give me your comments and criticism, either on Flickr or here. I hope to learn a lot more about photography here, i just getting into it seriously for the past year or so. :)

photostream

Last edited:
Welcome! If you're seeking serious critique on your work, you will receive many more responses and more contructive comments by posting 2-4 images in the forum rather than providing a link to a large image stream off-site.

Welcome! If you're seeking serious critique on your work, you will receive many more responses and more contructive comments by posting 2-4 images in the forum rather than providing a link to a large image stream off-site.

I will second what he said. You will not get anyone to comment on more than about 2 to 4 images - it's a time thing-most of us are busy and do not have the time to browse through a whole series of images and comment on each one...so posting some of the ones that you think are your better/best ones will get you the response you are looking for...well, maybe not, but that's the risk you take. The other aspect for me is that I really don't want to click on a link that may have a virus, not that you would ever do that, but sometimes web sites can get hacked without the "owner" knowing and then this can spread a virus across the web, I have had this happen once, a long time ago, so I am very leary of clicking on links from people that I do not know, even though I do have a fairly decent virus protection process in place...not worth the risk.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back