Hi, i'm needing some help.

hjlforce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm having to do a personal investigation project in college for my photography. The thing that I have found most personal and different to do the project is is BMX, and for this I need examples of photographers, which say do extreme sports photography and preferably bmx photography. I'm finding really hard to find photographers in this feild, especially ones my lecturer may have heard of. So I was wondering does anyone know of any photographers? and could you please help me out.

I would suggest picking up a copy of BMX Action magazine, or something similar, and looking at the photographer credits. That would be a good place to find a pro BMX photographer.

Good idea, doc. Maybe also seeing if you can find any credits or watermarks from an X-Games website or something. Or members on a BMX related forum might know some names, if you haven't also found and posted on one of those.

Even if you can find some images online that have the photographer's watermark on them, you could most likely google it and find their site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back