What's new

Hi I'm new here!

photohorse

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm Emma! I just joined and super excited to use this forum to learn lots about Photography. I'm not new to photograpy but I am new to using a DSLR Camera! I got the Nikon 3200 for christmas! I've already learned a lot! Im blessed to have some great subjects for photos as you'll see! Heres a some pics I've taken over the past few months! Any advice would be awesome Thanks!

DSC_0202.jpg


DSC_0230_zpsda197c6a.jpg


DSC_0352_zps0ad6f251.jpg


DSC_0358_zpsd9d26761.jpg


DSC_0362_zps9e208520.jpg


DSC_0376_zps87ea98d1.jpg


DSC_0382_zps1eefeb99.jpg


DSC_0188.jpg


Funny thing isn't even half of what i've taken lol
 
Hi I'm Emma! I just joined and super excited to use this forum to learn lots about Photography. I'm not new to photograpy but I am new to using a DSLR Camera! I got the Nikon 3200 for christmas! I've already learned a lot! Im blessed to have some great subjects for photos as you'll see! Heres a some pics I've taken over the past few months! Any advice would be awesome Thanks!

Funny thing isn't even half of what i've taken lol

Welcome Emma!
Your ​​pictures are not bad, but composition could by better.


I really like the light (especially # 2), that is necessary for a good shot. But distracting background often removes my attention from the main motives. I would try diffrent angle of views. Just play with scene and find best combination to make original photo.

Kind regards,
Petra
 
Nice *****, the last shot is probably my favourite but i would like to see both eyes because its making it look a bit odd
 
Welcome Emma - I'm going to move your thread to the General Gallery where hopefully you'll get some more input.
 
Welcome Emma. I'm also new (to photography), but I thing having a narrower DoF in some of them
 
Love number 2 , but suggest


DSC_0230_zps34d1f8e8.jpg

a crop, I love how the dog mirrors the horse. later Ed
 
Hi I'm Emma! I just joined and super excited to use this forum to learn lots about Photography. I'm not new to photograpy but I am new to using a DSLR Camera! I got the Nikon 3200 for christmas! I've already learned a lot! Im blessed to have some great subjects for photos as you'll see! Heres a some pics I've taken over the past few months! Any advice would be awesome Thanks!

Funny thing isn't even half of what i've taken lol

Welcome Emma!
Your ​​pictures are not bad, but composition could by better.


I really like the light (especially # 2), that is necessary for a good shot. But distracting background often removes my attention from the main motives. I would try diffrent angle of views. Just play with scene and find best combination to make original photo.

Kind regards,
Petra
Thanks so much! I agree i need to work on my background.
 
Nice *****, the last shot is probably my favourite but i would like to see both eyes because its making it look a bit odd
Thanks so much. Haha yeah he angled his head weird but I was glad he did it after i got home and looked at pics because he's blind in one eye. So with that angle you dont see his bad eye.
 
Love number 2 , but suggest


DSC_0230_zps34d1f8e8.jpg

a crop, I love how the dog mirrors the horse. later Ed
Thanks! I didnt think about cropping it! Great Idea! and i love how the dog does mirror the horse too! Lucky shot out of the 100 i took that day lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom