Hi, Software Wanted

R John Anderson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, new here, but I'm looking for someone who wants to sell their Piccure+ license. I want to use it, but the demo expired and they don't respond to emails and maybe have gone out of business. I'd like to purchase a license from someone who has it and doesn't want it. Thanks.

Hi, new here, but I'm looking for someone who wants to sell their Piccure+ license. I want to use it, but the demo expired and they don't respond to emails and maybe have gone out of business. I'd like to purchase a license from someone who has it and doesn't want it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

There are many sites online that sells pictures with unlimited licenses with them. Do a search for Stock Photo's online. There are quite a few of them.

Istock
Shutterstock

Are the ones that come to my mind right away.

Thanks, but i'm not after pictures. I'm trying to purchase a license for the Piccure+ (Piccure Plus) software from someone who doesn't want theirs.

Thanks, but i'm not after pictures. I'm trying to purchase a license for the Piccure+ (Piccure Plus) software from someone who doesn't want theirs.

Most folks aren't going to know what Piccure+ is which may in fact explain your current predicament. I heard they were in trouble and may have shut down. Good luck.

Joe

Thanks kindly, I’m aware of all of that, which is why I’ve posted. If someone has it and doesn’t want it they will know what it is. ;)

Most reactions

Back