Hi There - Currently Traveling the US in a Van With My Brother

Havey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey friends! My name is Justin Havey, I'm 23 and from Charleston, West Virginia. I'm a recently college graduate and after spending 3 months freelancing in Richmond VA as a cinematographer, I came home and my brother asked me to travel the country with him. I of course, said yes, so we borrowed our grandfathers van and hit the road.

We decided to film the entire trip, uploading vlogs daily (won't link on my first post, don't want to be spammy), and we have been at it over a week now. Its been an absolutely blast.

I've always had a passion for photography and really wanted to find a place to be able to communicate with other photographers or filmmakers! Really happy to be here, show my work, get feedback and make friends.

Ask away if you have any questions!

I hope it is a VW wagon and you got an 8mm film camera with you !!
You going to Woodstock ?

Sounds like fun, maybe I should do it......oh, wait, I am ;)
Hubby and I live/travel in a 40' class A motor home and tow a 4x4 Tundra for extra fun :)
Don't know how long you are doing the gig, but the National Parks have dorms and meal plans for workers. Cool way to live IN the park...
See you in the forums.

Hey friends! My name is Justin Havey, I'm 23 and from Charleston, West Virginia. I'm a recently college graduate and after spending 3 months freelancing in Richmond VA as a cinematographer, I came home and my brother asked me to travel the country with him. I of course, said yes, so we borrowed our grandfathers van and hit the road.

We decided to film the entire trip, uploading vlogs daily (won't link on my first post, don't want to be spammy), and we have been at it over a week now. Its been an absolutely blast.

I've always had a passion for photography and really wanted to find a place to be able to communicate with other photographers or filmmakers! Really happy to be here, show my work, get feedback and make friends.

Ask away if you have any questions!
Welcome!

You can insert a link to your vlog space in your signature, then it will be there every time you post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back