What's new

Hi, Thought I'd Show You Some Of My Own Favourites

ianm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd jump in and let you pull my "enthusiast" favourites apart :D

taking with a lowly Olympus C350 :D


#1

p1010010.jpg


#2

p3020610.jpg


#3

p1010011.jpg


#4

p1010110.jpg


The main problem I have with a compact is that the photo I take generally isn't what i'm seeing through my viewfinder, and it kinda bugs me at time - just one of th reasons i'm getting a DSLR :)
 
You will love the control of a DSLR after having a P&S.
 
Thanks guys, glad you like em

The only thing I'd change is the sky's blown out on #1.

yeah, i know, wasn't paying much attention to the sky on that on tbh - but it would have been better
 
I really like:
#1 even though there is lost detail in the sky. A crop to remove the sky still makes for an excellent composition.

# 2 would benefit from a circular Polarizer,,But I like the composition.

#3 makes me wonder what is over the ridge.

# 4 looks more dramatic without the sky and the sun glare..Crop to just above the distant walkers head and the image just pops.
Overall, for a P&S not bad work. That's why I don't like them..The limitations would not set well with me. I like having control of the camera, not it controlling me.
 
Nice shots. I would crop the leaves in the first photo in the upper left hand side, they are a little distracting. Keep up the good work.
 
thanks again, interesting recommendations - i might play with those :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom