Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's a nice set.

I might err on the side of caution when it comes to calling my clients hicks... it could have very well have been an inside joke between yourself and them, which is cool, but if not I'd reconsider referring to someone as such.

It's a nice set.

I might err on the side of caution when it comes to calling my clients hicks... it could have very well have been an inside joke between yourself and them, which is cool, but if not I'd reconsider referring to someone as such.

Unless one of their last names is Hick. (just being onry Jess)

Picture 1 and 2 can go right away. I don't see any reason for them to be in the set.

Rest are ok.

It's a nice set.

Unless one of their last names is Hick. (just being onry Jess)

Touche. Actually, my brother's best friend growing up had the last name Hicks.

Nice set. Some of the compositions, err framing is a bit uncomfortable but overall pleasant images.

Interestingly, I think #1 and #2 are the strongest in the set.

#1 has potential but I can imagine the lady isn't going to like it because it isn't very flattering for her posterior.

You are improving.. these are the best I have seen you post. That light worked well for you.

That's why I asked PP to elaborate, I think they're the strongest as well.

#1 has potential but I can imagine the lady isn't going to like it because it isn't very flattering for her posterior.

Not everyone has a bubble butt. His jeans could use a little smoothing out in PS though.

It's a nice set.

Yeah if it wasn't my little sister I would have never said that! Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for all the comments everyone! As for the 1 and 2 images I guess they could use some jean smoothing. My sis does have a little bit of a bubble but and Tony doesn't have a but at all so I guess they balance each-other out.

I'm on my mobile so maybe my numbers are wrong.

For me #1 is the picture of the legs/boots on the dirt road. For a engagement shoot I think to myself what relevance does this have. I can't see the people and the picture itself doesn't do anything for me itself.

#2 is the far away shot of the couple on the dirt road with his back turned. Same reason as above. I can't see his face and as a standalone photo there is nothing compelling about the road, scenery or what they are doing .

I like the posed ones as I can see the couple. That's not to say everything has to be posed, but the "moment" captured in the non posed stuff has to have meaning or interest

Most reactions

Back