What's new

hidden truck C&C

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
SLOcal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was taken a few years ago in washington. my parents and I were visiting my grandma up there, and we took a drive somewhere on some backroad (can't remember where exactly). all of a sudden my dad stopped the car, and backed up and pointed to this truck. amazing what you find if you look hard enough. cc welcome =)

scan5.jpg
 
Shame you didn't have some fill flash on the truck... maybe you can dodge it some to bring it out a little more?
 
Heh, I like it hidden.
It's fun to "find" things in an image.
 
thanks guys =) that was kind of the point - if you look, you see a tree; if you really look, you see a truck. guess I should have clarified. I also don't really use filler flash that much. I prefer just natural lighting and shooting outdoors. not to say I'm against it or anything =P
 
Washington is my home and beautiful state. I'm looking forward to moving back.

Like other have said, the where's Waldo is nice. :)
 
Q: What do they do with old rusty trucks in Washington?

A: Build a house next to them.


No offense, Washington is a beautiful state.
You hardly notice the rusty trucks.

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom