What's new

Hidden

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
trees25qv.jpg
 
Too true. Quite many trees in front. Nice exposure, very good tones. I like this one. Detail in the snow as well as the sky and the stones of the church. Good!

(Isn't it actually quite well to be seen when you approach it from the front? Did you have to look for this point of view for a while?)
 
I like this one, its not the usual POV for a building and thats why its more unique IMO :thumbup:
 
Thanks all, LaFoto this is actually a very old crematorium. It has tons of character but I can never seem to get a shot of it that I really like. I actually circled it about three times looking for a shot and didn't even bother taking off the lens cap. I was on way out of the cemetary when this caught my eye.
 
Very well then, indeedy! :D
Sometimes you really have to check out a location over and again before it reveals itself to you, right?
 
I like it. The title fits this one. Another nice capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom