H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2009 #1 CHEATER!!
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2009 #2 Very cute, I like the action in first one. One thing I might suggest would be to crop the first one down to below that thing on the tree. It is a bit distracting to me.
Very cute, I like the action in first one. One thing I might suggest would be to crop the first one down to below that thing on the tree. It is a bit distracting to me.
H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Crazydad said: Very cute, I like the action in first one. One thing I might suggest would be to crop the first one down to below that thing on the tree. It is a bit distracting to me. Click to expand... Thanks dad! Yeah I do agree that the first one need some cropping. That black thing on the tree is not just distracting it's also ugly lol.
Crazydad said: Very cute, I like the action in first one. One thing I might suggest would be to crop the first one down to below that thing on the tree. It is a bit distracting to me. Click to expand... Thanks dad! Yeah I do agree that the first one need some cropping. That black thing on the tree is not just distracting it's also ugly lol.