rebelnotarget TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2006 #1 comment as you please. trying to get constructive criticism so i can improve.
H Hfry TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 195 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2006 #2 Massive Props. That Blue Booie really Pulls me to it. Great Shot. Curious, Did u Photoshop this picture. Keep em coming.
Massive Props. That Blue Booie really Pulls me to it. Great Shot. Curious, Did u Photoshop this picture. Keep em coming.
rebelnotarget TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I used photoshop a little just for the contrast, the bouey was that color in real life.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2006 #4 I like it, but I would like to see it in black and white or perhaps even a selective coloring with just the buoy in color. Nice composition.
I like it, but I would like to see it in black and white or perhaps even a selective coloring with just the buoy in color. Nice composition.