high as sky

3ashig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi mates.
I wanna show you one of my works.
If you reckon that the pic size is too large, please don't be affraid to say that.

DSC_0467.jpg

I appreciate comments;)

Thats a really cool picture, I don't mind the size. But I still don't like what you do with the watermarks. They completely ruin the pictures you put them on. I don't mean that in a mean way... its just the fonts are to much for some photos. You also spelled your name wrong...

Thats a really cool picture, I don't mind the size. But I still don't like what you do with the watermarks. They completely ruin the pictures you put them on. I don't mean that in a mean way... its just the fonts are to much for some photos. You also spelled your name wrong...
thank you very much.
I spelled my name correctly, but can you give me a hand in choosing a good watermark?
If not, I will stop putting them in my pics

I don't really think there's a whole lot going on here (i.e. there's no subject, and no statement made by lack of subject). Were you high as sky when you took it?

It's a good shot, I love the angle, but if the rest of the frame was as interesting as those trees then it would be a great one.

It's pretty interesting. Nice.

Most reactions

Back