high as sky

3ashig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi mates.
I wanna show you one of my works.
If you reckon that the pic size is too large, please don't be affraid to say that.

DSC_0467.jpg

I appreciate comments;)

Amnesic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thats a really cool picture, I don't mind the size. But I still don't like what you do with the watermarks. They completely ruin the pictures you put them on. I don't mean that in a mean way... its just the fonts are to much for some photos. You also spelled your name wrong...

OP

3ashig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thats a really cool picture, I don't mind the size. But I still don't like what you do with the watermarks. They completely ruin the pictures you put them on. I don't mean that in a mean way... its just the fonts are to much for some photos. You also spelled your name wrong...
thank you very much.
I spelled my name correctly, but can you give me a hand in choosing a good watermark?
If not, I will stop putting them in my pics

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't really think there's a whole lot going on here (i.e. there's no subject, and no statement made by lack of subject). Were you high as sky when you took it?

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a good shot, I love the angle, but if the rest of the frame was as interesting as those trees then it would be a great one.

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It's pretty interesting. Nice.

Most reactions

New Topics