High Fashion

PhilF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.philfenandezphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was asked by talented people to shoot with them. One from that shoot. c&c appreciated.
6179087729_c8915de8a1_b.jpg

I've had models pose like so and I find it absolutely appealing. It breaks status quo, and it surely won't jive with the typical eye. The attire fits the aggresiveness of her body language as if ready to pounce(like how she tucked her chin in there and her bangs barely revealing the eyes).

The lighting a little hot on to her left as you have some detail loss. In fashion photography, I think this is where it becomes flexible however I wish it was stopped down. For this in particular, I want to see her arms, her legs, her feet..just the whole shabang. I don't know why...I think it would capture me more - my subjective interpretation forya =).

Good job!

I've had models pose like so and I find it absolutely appealing. It breaks status quo, and it surely won't jive with the typical eye. The attire fits the aggresiveness of her body language as if ready to pounce(like how she tucked her chin in there and her bangs barely revealing the eyes).

The lighting a little hot on to her left as you have some detail loss. In fashion photography, I think this is where it becomes flexible however I wish it was stopped down. For this in particular, I want to see her arms, her legs, her feet..just the whole shabang. I don't know why...I think it would capture me more - my subjective interpretation forya =).

Good job!
thank you for the c&c

It's certainly a different pose, but I dig it. Love your lighting! What was your setup if I may ask?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back