High in the sky.....

photoman720

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo i took at some radio towers near my house. The lighting was very odd so i did my best. Please critique and be very harsh. Thanks!

This photo has interesting lines and shapes, and an engaging composition that draws me in. Unfortunately, for me, the crop is too tight on top. It creates tension with the busyness of the converging power lines, especially the top two. If possible, I would have given a bit more space on top.

The white balance seems to be off. A little blue. I also agree with matt, the crop is a little tight. White balance can fixed (easily if the pic was shot in RAW), but the crop might not be if the picture was shot like that to begin with.

cool lines or whatever . . . but theres nothing in it that evokes any emotion in me at all. i feel nothing when i look at it. i offer nothing but a 'feeling' critique because i find that to be as if not more important than the other elements in a photograph.

I like the red and white against the blue sky!! But as boblybill said the white balance def seems off!!

The lines are great but for some reason the sattelite dish thingy throws me off!! I would give this one another try at some differient angles and I think it would be amazing!!

One more thing I like is the angle you shaped the tower from bottom right to top left!!

Well done!!
garrentee

Thanks! I agree about that satelite dish. The white balance was off a little on purpose. Here is the original:(it seems a little bland)

Hmmmm. I prefer the first version. See if you can darken the sky a bit. There's nothing like dark blue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back