High School Volleyball

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry about the watermarks but those are so I could put them online for the players to possibly buy so plase ignore them

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

10'
IMG_3590.jpg

Thanks for looking any comments are appreciated

Really like 4 cause you can see the ball taking the force also 10 and 3 are good :)

I think the players should really stand out from the background. In these pictures they kinda blend in with everything. I think if they stood out a little more then it would emphasize the point of volleyball. But I think these are great action photos and they would buy them. :)

I only really like 3 for the composition/pose, and 4 for the look on her face. 10 is cute too.

The rest of them i feel way too far away from the action, not to mention that is the watermarkiest watermark in watermarkia. Can't you throw some low-rez originals on photobucket?

Also, i know gym lighting sucks, but the lighting is a strange washed out orange in most of the pictures. Don't know what to tell you about that.

The colors in that gym are death. I I tried to make everything white with the flash and expose to the flash but it didn't always work so well. As far as the distance yeah I know I would have love to be closer but I was shooting with my 50mm most of the time cause the f5.6 on the kit lens wasnt really fast enough

Ive been taking volly ball pictures for about 2 years now..and the thing is that everything a snap shot with them, you dont have time nor the position to get some different shots...everythings shot safe. your lucky that the place was lit properly though, i mean when i was taking volly ball pictures i had to crank my iso upto 800 and my shutter speed was lame so everything was very ....interesting....

Most reactions

Back