What's new

Highway and Time-Lapse

Unsung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've taken about 75 shots of a highway at night, and decided that was enough to make a time-lapse out of them.

(I can't believe I didn't think of turning on the timer so the image comes out sharper.)

The second two are from the video:
highway_lights_by_unstung-d3bt9w0.jpg

15 sec, F/8.0, ISO 80

points_of_light_by_unstung-d3bt8ld.jpg

1/30 sec, F/4.0, ISO 100

endless_flow_of_dots_by_unstung-d3bsxqa.jpg

1/30 sec, F/4.0, ISO 100

Constructive criticism is appreciated. However, I already know many of the images are blurry. Shot and edited in RAW.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is good; i think can be improved with exploring more into the subject; i know nothing for the time being

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom