Highway photography

Watch out for cars?

You'd better be in the passenger seat.

Experiment with slow shutter speeds - you can get some neat "zooming" effects, and I've seen some images shot sideways that are very intruiging.

Experiment with slow shutter speeds - you can get some neat "zooming" effects, and I've seen some images shot sideways that are very intruiging.
Thanks for the tip. I'm trying to shoot the downtown landscape over the highway. There is a nice view. However, I may need an extra wide angle lens.

Ah, that's a little different. Well, you could set your camera to burst mode, high shutter speed, manual focus (preset) and let'er rip. Then stitch the images together. Although the foreground will be hard to match...

Photoshop, or one of the utilities that came with your Canon software CD. But Photoshop will have more options and you have more control using layers.

dont forget to do the obligatory shot of a reflection off the side door mirrors :lol:

Highway Photography<------This sounds like smashing mailboxes but no one calls the law man
bigthumb.gif
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/61441-REG/Vivitar_233965_285HV_Flash.html

I don't know what's up with one guy. He told me I'll get horrible shots on the highway and it is not a good idea. People have taken pictures without any problem. Maybe the vibration from the car, but the shutter speed in my camera is pretty high, and the image is pretty sharp. He think to get good pictures, I have to lower the Depth of Field by increasing the F-stop. I have taken pictures of landscape with lower F-stop, and I don't see any DOF in the background.

Most reactions

Back