F Froggy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 99 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 17, 2009 #1 Hi there, here is an old vertorama I took last summer in a wheat field. Hope you like it. More info in my here Thanks for taking a look. Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
Hi there, here is an old vertorama I took last summer in a wheat field. Hope you like it. More info in my here Thanks for taking a look.
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 17, 2009 #2 I like it. I like how the tracks in the wheat help lead the view through the image.
RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 17, 2009 #3 I really like it, the sun through the clouds is awesome what didi you do to edit it?
F Froggy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 99 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks to you both! RPetterson said: what didi you do to edit it? Click to expand... Well, I did an exposure blending using 2 shots (+1, -1 IL), made the sky darker (-0.25 IL) then added a layer mask to increase contrast. That's all!
Thanks to you both! RPetterson said: what didi you do to edit it? Click to expand... Well, I did an exposure blending using 2 shots (+1, -1 IL), made the sky darker (-0.25 IL) then added a layer mask to increase contrast. That's all!
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 18, 2009 #5 I love the sky... beautiful.