Mulewings~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4081682012_fca8d4c0bd.jpg

This was found on a hiking in my neighbor's forest. The backdrop is a manure spreader.
The plant is called Nightshade.
This photo was part of my series of 'shots' taken over a 5 month period for my wildflower book I just self published.

:mrgreen:

Catching the plant in it's late fall stages is pretty cool! Neat how it has the leaves in all stages ( light green, wilting, and dried up & ready to fall off). It seems like everything is in focus except for the leaves on top which is odd since the manure spreader directly behind them are in focus.

Do you have a larger version you can post or link to?

I think the OOF leaves are coming towards the camera, and not on the same plane as the spreader.

I think the OOF leaves are coming towards the camera, and not on the same plane as the spreader.

That is exactly the situation...those leaves are coming towards me and not against the backround!

Two weeks later...you can see the vines come towards the camera...this photo is not as clear but I am using it as an example.

4142499239_bb113dd079.jpg

I often go back and photography plants in different stages. This day, the wind was an issue.

Thanks for commenting.

Most reactions

Back