Hiking around the Columbia River Gorge

yo13dawg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
bay-photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from the hiking I did around the Columbia River Gorge this past week in Oregon.

1. Punchbowl falls

Had a huge sky reflection in the water, I minimized most of it from the polarizer but there is still some visible in the shot.

2. Oneonta Falls

3. Fairy Falls

More from the trip can be seen here: Pacific Northwest - Nature, Wildlife, Cityscape, and Landscape Photography

First impressions: 1) nice image, but damn those reflections anyway - I might be tempted to try and clone it out. 2) looks a little underexposed on my monitor, but compositionally, I like it. 3) This is a nice image - you have captured the "flow" in the water very nicely. The only thing I would be tempted to do is to crop out the bottom part where there are "little" falls - probably about one-third of the way up - this gets a bit of the stuff out of the foreground as it tends to be a bit distracting, yet leaves enough of a foreground to provide the depth perspective that you need in an image like this one. My 0.02¢ FWIW.

WesternGuy

Very very nice fotos!!!!I would be very pround if id such images.
Greetings from Greece.
Panos

wow i love the first one! i agree about maybe trying to clone out the sky reflection..

Thanks all! I tried to clone out the sky reflection but with my limited PS ability was unable to do so to my liking. I couldn't get the rocks to match up, and it really looked like crap after I got done with it, so I left it. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back