Hiking with Maria

sweet_daisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
weather was so nice today so we went for a hike at a boardwalk in hamilton. ray gave me the chance to take some pictures with his camera, so i took some of him and maria.it was so much fun. got some nice pictures i think.
so here are some:

febuary20680854websize.jpg

febuary20690855websize.jpg

febuary206100856websize.jpg

febuary206110857websize.jpg

febuary206150861websize.jpg

febuary206160862websize.jpg

7 catching ray with his pants falling! it was very funny..
febuary206170863websize.jpg

thanks for looking! hope you like it.

and welcome back JM!! nice to see u back!

nice shooting Daisy, you have a gift with this photog stuff already... thanks for showing my drawers a fallin., too funny.. good thing no one was around for that show! I need a tighter belt for Christmas please!

We need to get Maria out more like this, she had fun today too.

These are very sweet shots Daisy ... #3 and 4 are great captures! :thumbsup:

Maria's looking beautiful and healthy!

and Raymond I'm sorry but I actually laughed out loud at the last ... mostly thinking about what Ian would say if I dared post a shot like that of him!! :mrgreen:

awww... look at proud papa! #4 is so precious and the last one... :thumbup: great job daisy!!

:lmao: :clap: :biglaugh:

Nice and fun series, Daisy! :D
I like the baby's expression in #4!

Great shots Daisy. I think Raymond needs another camera so you can use one more often. Raymond, I'm trying to sell the idea ;) Knowing Raymond like I do the pants falling off shot was not a surprise when I saw it :) Good to see you guys having fun. I hope we meet again soon. Berni needs a shoping fix again.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Great shots Daisy. I think Raymond needs another camera so you can use one more often. Raymond, I'm trying to sell the idea ;) Knowing Raymond like I do the pants falling off shot was not a surprise when I saw it :) Good to see you guys having fun. I hope we meet again soon. Berni needs a shoping fix again.

Eric

you are too much, I even had a belt on this time! but no gloves yet., good thing i had my jockys on today, Haaa!

Well, this series settles the boxers vs briefs debate that has been raging at TPF for weeks now. :mrgreen:

Great shots, Daisy - you have captured some wonderful father/daughter moments, and great expressions! :D

AIRIC said:

Eric

Did you see how she caught that bird in flight? Can believe no one commented on that.. unbelievable fast finger i'd say.

thanks for all your nice comments!

time flies so fast and marias 7weeks old now!! wer very happy shes healthy and a good baby! she doesnt give me a hard time at all. im so lucky!

and i think ray is planning to buy another camera someday. budget is stil tight right now, so i can wait!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Did you see how she caught that bird in flight? Can believe no one commented on that.. unbelievable fast finger i'd say.
That's actually my favorite image of the entire series. :)

AIRIC said:

Eric

say hi to berni for me!! cant wait to shopping with her again! hehe!! :) :)

Raymond J Barlow said:

I noticed that. I told Berni you should start breast feeding and Daisy start taking the nature photos :biglaugh:

Eric

Most reactions

Back