What's new

Hill side stay

I missed "K" :grumpy:
I think you also missed the proper shutter speed :) It looks like this was shot at 1/50 using a 280mm lens, I assume handheld. Unless you have a very steady pulse, that's going to give you blurry images more often than not. In this case, 1/250 would've probably worked.
 
How about the original again? Every time I think your blur is motion or something the original shows something else. I think it's motion...
You also never said what you are editing with?
 
I missed "K" :grumpy:
I think you also missed the proper shutter speed :) It looks like this was shot at 1/50 using a 280mm lens, I assume handheld. Unless you have a very steady pulse, that's going to give you blurry images more often than not. In this case, 1/250 would've probably worked.
I shot this with olympus non SLR; yeah, a careless setting ended up in 1/50 s..... i think it is bad than i thought :grumpy: thank you very much for your input Invis :D
How about the original again? Every time I think your blur is motion or something the original shows something else. I think it's motion...
You also never said what you are editing with?

You know which is my favorite editor? PICASA ;) This is almost an unedit image; i think we can't do a thing against motion blur whatsoever no?

Thank you very much MLeek; you can do anything to improve the image ;)
 
Nope, can't fix blurry.
Is there something we can do to help you with the problems you are having? You seem to always be making the same mistakes. Maybe switch to shutter priority for a while?
 
Thank you very much MLeek; actually most of the images i post now are older stocks; i think i had a better grip on things now. Yet to go a long way...Please keep on watching and commenting

Thank you again :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom