Hillarys Boat Harbour

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have had buckets of rain here in Perth so I decided to visit Hillarys Boat Harbour which is our boat harbour/restaurants/pubs on the water. Just don't buy a pint at the Breakwater Tavern unless you have a large wallet lol.

hillarys.jpg

Dude, very cool shot! Rich in color. BTW, that even looks like an expensive place or at least higher priced than most places away from the water. What's your favorite Aussie beer?

Thanks K9Kirk. The last I heard a pint at the Breakwater was $17! I really like pale ales so probably this one by little creatures. There are lots of "craft: breweries in Australia.
received_919615168389182.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice shot! Love the sky and the colors.

Beautiful shot!

$17 a pint? Sheesh, I can buy a whole case of Budweiser for less than that, but of course I'm not sitting in some fancy joint in Perth Australia on the water. :345:

Beautiful shot!

$17 a pint? Sheesh, I can buy a whole case of Budweiser for less than that, but of course I'm not sitting in some fancy joint in Perth Australia on the water. :345:
Thanks. Neither am I mate lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Beautiful shot!

To be sure, you're paying that much for the overhead, not the beer.

Beautiful shot!

To be sure, you're paying that much for the overhead, not the beer.

$5 for the beer and $12 for the view

Just found out today from my daughter that the owners of the Breakwater have gone bust. No bloody wonder!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back