What's new

Hindu Priest

srini

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Dallas, Texas
A picture of a priest at a Dallas Hindu temple.
Canon 20D, 85mm 1.2L, available light.
Comments/Critique welcome... Srini RR

48381396.jpg
 
The DOF is excellent. Can't go wrong with that lens. Love the flames. :)

I'd crop in from the left and lose that dark thing coming into frame.
 
SImply awesome... conveys a mystic feeling

I am impressed...
 
Wonderful image :) I absolutely love this!!! I think the framing takes away a bit from it, but the image is very powerful :)
 
Nicely done Srini. Saw this over on TPF and like it there too!!
 
Gorgeous color and DOF, powerful emotion - just great. I think the composition is too good to crop. You might consider carefully cloning out that dark piece on the left edge though.
 
Thank you everybody for the wonderful comments... appreciate them... Srini RR
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom