What's new

Hints of This and That in the Smoke

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the last of the smoke shots for now ;) These ones had "hints" of things in them to me.
Looking for different incenses etc... to burn for next time.
Would love to hear your thoughts :)
Thanks for taking a look!


1.






2.






3.






4.
 
cool, more smoke fun.

Now kill the noise, burn the back to black, adjust hue for fun colors and layer/mask different angles for fun. :-) so many things to do with smoke.
 
I LOVE number 4. Looks like an animated face of "the bad guy" coming out of smoke. Very cool.
 
cool, more smoke fun.

Now kill the noise, burn the back to black, adjust hue for fun colors and layer/mask different angles for fun. :-) so many things to do with smoke.

Where might I find your EXIF, Mrs. Rabbit?
Thanks Pally and Thetrue, actually I read a comment by Helen in another thread, she said proper settings for RAW is not the same as a proper settings for a jpeg I had been debating on shooting raw/jpeg for my stuff that is more "practice" and not destined for greatness so I shot these in both and pretty much just exported the jpegs with super minor tweaks, apparently the EXIF doesn't survive! I may play with the raws a bit though :)
EXIF is:
F8, 1/500 ISO 1600 TOTALLY could have used lower ISO to avoid a lot of the noise.
I LOVE number 4. Looks like an animated face of "the bad guy" coming out of smoke. Very cool.
Yay! You see him too!!
Very interesting. I think I like #2 and #4 best.
Thanks Ron :)
invert the smoke and see what you get...apply graduation to it....
Thanks Binga, I will try that if I play with the raw files :)
 
Those are really cool. Funny that I was actually planning on doing a smoke photo shoot tonight.
 
Thanks Nandakumar and Demers :)
Demers, did you end up playing with smoke? How did it go?
 
2 and 4. Definitely.
 
PixelRabbit said:
Thanks Nandakumar and Demers :)
Demers, did you end up playing with smoke? How did it go?

Unfortunately was called out for work so I didn't get a chance to and have been busy the rest of the week. I'm planning on giving it a shot this weekend though.
 
I see a face in #3 -

8203Edit935099_65cf86e4be_c.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom