What's new

Hip for your C&C

Is something wrong with my photos or is it really quite in here...... ????? :):)
 
Probably a bit of both. I've looked at a few of your posts and the best thing for you to do I think is read up on composition.
All your subjects are dead-center. This one is OK despite that, but it really doesn't do much for me. Seems to be too close a crop so I can't connect with the subject.
Not enough context.
 
yes, dead centering is a problem in many of your images...but i liked this image indeed; it gives me a kind of mixed feeling like repentance, fear, uncertainty..... :D
 
Probably a bit of both. I've looked at a few of your posts and the best thing for you to do I think is read up on composition.
All your subjects are dead-center. This one is OK despite that, but it really doesn't do much for me. Seems to be too close a crop so I can't connect with the subject.
Not enough context.

Thanks for your help :):)...but the subject here is the tattoo and the chain on the right hand....i think their IS something wrong with my composition...i will try better next time.. :):)
 
yes, dead centering is a problem in many of your images...but i liked this image indeed; it gives me a kind of mixed feeling like repentance, fear, uncertainty..... :D

Thanks.. i will try to improve my compo.. :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom