What's new

Hippies Unite!

Juice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
51
Location
Varies
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another shot from my growing interest in capturing people on camera. I feel like this could have been taken in the 60s. :mrgreen:

036-1.jpg
 
Not quite the 60's, their clothes are to clean, beards to trimmed, no spaced out look in their eyes and they would be wearing that flag not flying it ! Plus no dog at their feet and no girlfriend with matted hair wearing a dirty sack dress!

But a nice shot anyway !
 
Interesting composition...I think I'd prefer if the DoF caught both of them rather than just the guy playing the guitar.
 
I love how sometimes the title of the thread is as interesting as the picture! :D

And in the worst case scenarios (not this one), more interesting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom