What's new

His companion...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its original was posted earlier...now i thought of its conversion....your C&C please :D



Regards :D
 
I like the conversion :) great shot.
I love cows, the difference in how they are integrated into our lives from here in rural Canada to there in India is so neat.

We keep them fenced in and put bumper stickers on our vehicles that proclaim our love for beef, there they seem to be treated more like we treat our horses and pets.

Some day I hope to meet your cows!
 
Great portrait of both man and cow. I would darken the water behind him just a bit and check whether the cloth on his shoulder is burned out.
 
I like the conversion :) great shot.
I love cows, the difference in how they are integrated into our lives from here in rural Canada to there in India is so neat.

We keep them fenced in and put bumper stickers on our vehicles that proclaim our love for beef, there they seem to be treated more like we treat our horses and pets.

Some day I hope to meet your cows!

Thank you Judi, very much :D
 
Great portrait of both man and cow. I would darken the water behind him just a bit and check whether the cloth on his shoulder is burned out.

Thank you KenC....
I appreciate your suggestions... i will try later :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom