Historic Landmark in an Ivy Tomb

MonteMama

Calmer than you, Dude.
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken in a sketchy neighborhood on my way to work at 7am :confused: c&c welcome.

wilkinsburgbldg-5.jpg

wilkinsburgbldg-2.jpg

wilkinsburgbldg-1.jpg

wilkinsburgbldg-3.jpg

wilkinsburgbldg-6.jpg

Really cool! That last picture is beautiful!

I like the composition of # 1. imo though it could use a little more tweaking to darken some of the grays.

Excellent series. Wonderful concept. Nature reclaims all...eventually.

Thanks for the comments :) These are some of the first pics I've liked taken with my Tamron 17-55mm.

I like the composition of # 1. imo though it could use a little more tweaking to darken some of the grays.

If you feel like having a go at it, please do:wink:

Thanks for the comments :) These are some of the first pics I've liked taken with my Tamron 17-55mm.

If you feel like having a go at it, please do:wink:

heres a go at it keep in mind I prefer dark B&W so it was hard for me not to get carried away .
copy.jpg

wilkinsburgbldg-5.jpg

I like your edit- mighty spooky. Would love to hear how you did it, too.

I like your edit- mighty spooky. Would love to hear how you did it, too.

Not much used a gradient layer to darken the sky a bit ,added some contrast and tweaked the blacks and whites in selective color layer.Then I ran a high pass filter and fine tuned the brightness and contrast again..
I did screw the lower section of the sky had a nice uniform coverage but wasn't paying attention in the brightness adjustment but it still gives a general idea what can be done and i still use PS 7.0.
I have DxO optics pro v4 but that would be cheating ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back