Historical Sky Replacement

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interesting discovery

I do occasionally relace the sky, sometimes it's very useful to be able thanks to clever software.....

I'm sure I've got software that does this but rarely use it. I should really experiment more.

I'm sure I've got software that does this but rarely use it. I should really experiment more.
Its in Photoshop 2021 buddy - excuse the mobile phone images

ceMw0us.jpg

cCMieId.jpg

Your'e welcome :)

Les

Nah, that's not the one. Don't have, won't have PS due to the subs. I have PSE and an old (non updatable) copy of LR 5 but that's about it for me on Adobe.

Like I said I rarely use it but I'm sure it's Luminar. Well, it is Luminar.

Nah, that's not the one. Don't have, won't have PS due to the subs. I have PSE and an old (non updatable) copy of LR 5 but that's about it for me on Adobe.

Like I said I rarely use it but I'm sure it's Luminar. Well, it is Luminar.
As I sell lots of images ( I also shoot Portraits, Weddings, Engagements and School Proms ) Photoshop 2021 subscription's are tax deductible for me - its a no brainer

Les

Reactions: pez
School Proms? When did that sneak in (years ago I know)? So Americanised. What ever happened to the good old school disco?😂😂

As I sell lots of images ( I also shoot Portraits, Weddings, Engagements and School Proms ) Photoshop 2021 subscription's are tax deductible for me - its a no brainer

Les
Yeah, I don't do paid stuff so the subs ain't for me.

That's the fella.

I use Luminar 4........

That's the fella.
I have heard of that- but having used Photoshop for so very many years, I feel I'd be lost using a different editing suite, It's like an old coat I don't want to throw away :) I pay around £120 annually, so not a great cost to be honest.

School Disco's now all called School Proms - and very profitable for any Photographer I can tell you :)

Les

here a quick edit using Photoshop 2012 Sky replacement filter- subject Hinkley Point Nuclear Power Station, Somerset

Just for fun- Just a total of 3 mins on all 3 edits - in no way meant to look professional, but is is good fun :)

Original
sE5jjQm.jpg

EDIT
CTc3oRQ.jpg

Night sky edit

EmMm0Wg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pez

Most reactions

Back