What's new

History All Around Us

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0958forummono.jpg



Colour version...

IMG_0958forum.jpg
 
I definitely like the vivid colors. Awesome photo!
 
Thanks. I prefer mono myself, but I am a big black and white fan.
 
Graelwyn thank you for posting. I too agree that the colour version works due to the strong vivid colours. And the blue sky contrasts nicely to the red brick. I also really like some cloud in these types of pictures as it adds interest to the sky.

Personally I would of processed the B&W picture quite differently. I would of really dropped the luminescence of blues while increasing it for the reds /oranges. This would vastly increase the contrast between the sky and the building as well as the sky and cloud, and IMO make for a more striking image. I would be happy to post an example.

Nice shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom