What's new

hmmn...i dont know what to name this

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this to day and had to shoot it.its not a great photo im afraid but thought you all would like to see it,done one in sepia as well just to see what it would look like.you dont have to c&c these if you dont want,but if you want you can:D

)1
P1010049.jpg


2)
killingme.jpg
 
I really prefer the last one.. the message just pops more ;-)
 
Lovely grammar! Who's killing him I wonder?


Rob
 
i saw another one further on down the road that read "tell the truth"
"tell the truth"

i didnt stop to shoot it though,people were starting to give me that whats that crazy assed hippy doing look:lol:
 
soooo interesting... I like it a lot... sephia is better...
 
:lol: yea and then take a photo of it and post it as a before and after,i could start my own web site...chris 82 at photogrammer.com:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom