cassio
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2009
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Singapore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!
I'm just new here.
I just wanted to share some of my pics from our Vietnam trip.
Here's the Opera House in Ho Chi Minh City (HDR):
Statue of Bac Ho in front of the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee Building in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (HDR):
More photos in my travel blog: Adventure Travel Asia.
comments and criticisms are welcome.
Thanks!
I'm just new here.
I just wanted to share some of my pics from our Vietnam trip.
Here's the Opera House in Ho Chi Minh City (HDR):
Statue of Bac Ho in front of the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee Building in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (HDR):
More photos in my travel blog: Adventure Travel Asia.
comments and criticisms are welcome.
Thanks!
