Hoarfrost on a beautiful morning in Pinawa, Manitoba

dllb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think it would have been more dramatic if the sky was clear but the cloudy sky lent an ethereal touch to the day.

PC301134-1c.jpg

PC301160-1.jpg

PC301107-1.jpg

PC301112-1.jpg

PC301096-2.jpg

PC301111-1.jpg

PC301131-1.jpg

PC301089-1.jpg

Those are beautiful, wish I had something that pretty to take pictures of around here :(

Nice shots...I love how it looks when we get hoarfrost. Have you heard the wives tale that...6 months to the day after you get hoarfrost...it's supposed to rain?

Well. Look!
Other people DO have winter.
We don't.

Lovely photos. And you are right about the etherial feel that the grey sky lends to some of these.

If I were to name a favourite, I would ... say ... that it maybe is ... Photo 2. I guess...

OOOOOOO i like it! i wish we could get some of that snow here in england all it does in rain.....yay?

Very Nice! Its been a long time since i've seen snow! haha

that is sooo gorgeous

can i order your largest most expensive sizes for no.s
1,3,6,7,8,6 and 8

and a holiday over where you are!

i love the high contrast to the bark and the very subtle detail in the heavily laden multitudes of overlapping trees.

(and i'm often given to criticising first and commenting later)

Great pictures, I love hoarfrost, especially when the sun is out in the morning to capture something amazing. But, you did a excellent job with the sun not out, capturing the subtle contrast differences within the photos and still also managed to get some great detail in 5...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back