What's new

Hoax

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
961
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tuckahoe1.jpg


Photoshop from many pictures combined.
 
The only way I could tell that it might have been photoshopped is the boat. The lighting on the boat doesn't really go with the light from the sunset.

Really cool though!
 
Yes that is a dead give away. Its ment to be a hoax as many people are waiting for the Tuckahoe to be delivered from the shipyard in a few days and people keep asking if I got a picture of it yet cause they wanna see it. So I pieced parts of the companys other boats together as a joke.
 
Oh alright haha, it's still a really good job, I could never be able to do that.
 
Me being a beginner, i had no clue that was photoshoped until i saw the little sentence at the end.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom