Hobbes & AlisonS, the very 1st TPF couple

jocoseshe said:
thinks it's fate...I think it's stalking.

Hahaha. That was one of the best story's I've ever read. Thank you.

On aside! Congratulations Hobbes and Allison, on a resurected thread and on the new baby! Have fun with that.

This is so cool Alison and Hobbes!!!

Hey Alex, how you doin' :eyebrows:

(COMPLETELY kidding. Just helping the rumors out)

Eric. said:
Hahaha. That was one of the best story's I've ever read. Thank you.

On aside! Congratulations Hobbes and Allison, on a resurected thread and on the new baby! Have fun with that.

Glad you liked. Now let's just hope the Girl doesn't see this thread...she'll kick my ass!

terri said:
I figured it was danalec who dug this thread up....he's been burrowing like a little wart hog lately. ;) I'm pleased to see it was Laurie! :D

How much fun is it to read all that? :lovey:

I can't help it Terri. I'm a big sap! I thought this was so sweet when I found it. :love:

Hate to be a synic but I think that that thing about soul mates in nonsense.

The chances of yuo finding your soul mate are 1 in 6 billion or 3 billion depending on jewish views on homosexuality in which I am not versed. Thats a very unlikely thing to happen. Less likely than the lottery. So how is it so many people claim they have found their soul mate.

Unromantic view I know.

Good luck to Alison and Hobbes and hope they were that lucky :D

Daniel said:

The chances of yuo finding your soul mate are 1 in 6 billion or 3 billion depending on jewish views on homosexuality in which I am not versed. Thats a very unlikely thing to happen. Less likely than the lottery. So how is it so many people claim they have found their soul mate.

Unromantic view I know.

First of all, it's not Jewish doctorine (SP), just tradition.

Don't forget that until very recently, Jews lived huddled together in ghettos and small towns. 1000 years ago we weren't as spread out. Also, not to sound arogant, but the tradition only holds to Jewish souls, not ALL souls, but I prefer to think of it as ALL souls.

I'd prefer NOT to get into homosexuality...it will only lead to no good I'm sorry to say.

Yeah I may have been misinterpreted. I just don't like the idea in general as anidea not specifically the jewish aligned version. I wasn't commneting on religion just the idea.

Daniel said:
Yeah I may have been misinterpreted. I just don't like the idea in general as anidea not specifically the jewish aligned version. I wasn't commneting on religion just the idea.

I figured...no worries. It's what is affectionately called in Yiddish, a bubbameisa...an old wives tale (a grandmother's story literally).

Aoide said:
I can't help it Terri. I'm a big sap! I thought this was so sweet when I found it. :love:
Nope, I thought it was perfect, really! I'd forgotten about it, and it seemed very timely. So - nice going! ;)

Daniel said:

Unromantic view I know.

You do sound cynical, but that's okay. I hope you and your cynicism are very happy together! :love:

Some day, if you're lucky, you will believe you've found your soul mate - and then your eyes will be opened even more to how rare and precious love is, and how great it is that we humans have the capacity for it.

So, you know, nyahhhh. :mrgreen:

hehe I agree with terri! Daniel you just haven't found that right person if you don't beleive in soul mates.

hehe I've found mine... so nerrr. :p

Congrats once again Alison and Aubrey!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back