Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-r49qTCb-L.jpg

i-CJbbtNS-L.jpg

i-FxbCGJN-L.jpg

i-jQF7d5p-L.jpg

i-Kxx7QV7-L.jpg

Nice, what comes to mind is the exposure adjustments needed to maintain the whites.

Nice, what comes to mind is the exposure adjustments needed to maintain the whites.

Thank yup I agree on the whites. As I'm sure you know the lights in these rink are all over the place. These are quick edits.

...Thank yup I agree on the whites. As I'm sure you know the lights in these rink are all over the place...
Actually, they look pretty good on this monitor, but yeah, rink lighting... *shudder* I've got an event/hockey game this evening and the first thing I do is look up to see how many mis-matched lights there are... it would be a lot easier if people would learn to accept blue, green or yellow ice in their photos, it's this traditionalist, stick-in-the-mud, "Ice has to be white" attitude that makes our lives difficult!

Actually the whites are fine from a technical perspective. If the ice is any less than the brightest white in the scene then it should be shown that way.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

One game a year and isn't this the third year in a row you did these two teams, mix it up a little would ya LOL

But real nice shots as usual ;)

Most reactions

Back