V vandy1821 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 6 Location Waterford MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 #1 My wife and I made it to Universal Studios last week here are a few shots I did not edit any yet but hope they have potential. Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
My wife and I made it to Universal Studios last week here are a few shots I did not edit any yet but hope they have potential.
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 #2 I like them. I think you can make them look amazing with some post processing.
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 #3 If you crank the "luminance" slider back a few points on the blue, your sky will be a deeper darker blue. Don't get too greedy, or you'll get a halo effect and folks here may call you an amateur and hover you in flames and hang you by your toes
If you crank the "luminance" slider back a few points on the blue, your sky will be a deeper darker blue. Don't get too greedy, or you'll get a halo effect and folks here may call you an amateur and hover you in flames and hang you by your toes
V vandy1821 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 6 Location Waterford MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the tip 2Wheel, I will try to update and edit them this weekend.